Welcome To GoodIdeasForDates.com
“...sometimes I get tired. Sometimes I get bored. And sometimes all I want, more than anything else in the world, is to go on a freaking date.” ― Kiersten White
You should never be without a good idea for a date.
Now, with good ideas for dates, you never will be.
Here you will find ideas for that timid first date as well as that crazy happily ever after date. But, remember, these are just ideas.
You have to put your own spin on them and make them your own.
Things to Remember.
The first duty of love is to listen.
- Paul Tillich
Let your personality shine through regardless of what you are doing or what happens. A date is not really about doing anything. It’s about being with the other person.
It’s about giving them your time and attention. Listen to them.
For however long your date lasts, the other person is the most important person in the world. They are your greatest priority.
A Critical Dating Secret.
Before going on a date, get your head right. Commit to helping your date partner relax and enjoy your time together. This means, no matter what happens, make it fun.
If it rains and somebody’s makeup smears, have fun with it.
If your car gets a dent, that’s what insurance is for. Laugh it off.
If you get arrested, well, that's a problem and I had nothing to do with it.
About First Dates.
First dates can be excruciating, but they don’t have to be.
Unless you’re a cyborg you’ll probably be nervous on your first date. Facing possible rejection does that.
If you’re nervous, the other person is too. This is a great time to see how well you and your date can function as a team under stress.
It might help to put the nervousness out in the open and just admit to it. It’s important to be human, if you are indeed human, and not a cyborg.
Even though you may be nervous, commit to having a good time in spite of it.
Remember, the goal on a first date is to get to know the other person. You thought it was something else didn’t you?
Good Ideas for Dates.
You don’t have to be good at any of these. In fact, if you’re lousy at it, it’ll probably be more fun and memorable.
• Fly kites. For an added thrill, make the kites yourself! Find plans online.
• Ride go carts. Dress up in goggles and scarfs and anything else that will make you look like goofy race car drivers.
• Swing away at the batting cages.
• Go to a driving range and hit a bucket of balls. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know how.
• Watch stars through a telescope. Learn the constellations together beginning with the big dipper.
• Visit an animal shelter and give the puppies and kittens love. Better yet, volunteer to help out for the day! You can tell a lot about someone by how they treat animals.
• Build a model rocket and launch it. Get a rocket kit at a hobby shop or order it ahead of time.
• Visit a retirement community. You’d be surprised who you might meet there, retired generals, actors, musicians, writers, politicians. Practice listening to their stories.
• Make a time capsule and bury it in the yard. If you’re trying to impress the other person, be sure to bury it in their yard. They’ll never forget you.
It's a tremendous gift to give someone your time. That's what makes a date.
Give the other person your time and attention. Listen to what they have to say and every idea will be a good idea for a date.
Want to know all the secrets to fun dates and romance?
If you want to get that first date or make a big impression so you can date again, or put your relationship back on track or just have more confidence and more fun when you date, keep reading.
Michael Webb, an Oprah relationship expert known as "Mister Romance" and the "World’s Most Romantic Man", reveals 300 creative and inexpensive date ideas you can use to make a great impression, rekindle a relationship and have more fun.
Mr. Webb is the author of 18 bestselling books on love, romance and relationships. For more than 17 years he has taught people how to use the power of romance to have fulfilling and successful relationships that last a lifetime.
Now, you can learn all his secrets with his book 300 Creative Dates:
Learn how to have dozens of the most creative and romantic dates imaginable.
Learn 8 Creative ways to ask somebody out.
Learn the intricate do's and don’ts of dating.
Several of my friends have expressed how jealous they are of the dates we have been going on. It is not like they are expensive or anything - just unique. – Deb, New Rome, OH
Since I got this book, our date nights have been incredible. – T., Tyler Texas
300 Creative Dates is not the kind of book you will find in a bookstore. If you want to take your dating life to greater levels of fun and romance, 300 Creative Dates may be your best option.
To learn more about 300 Creative Dates Click Here.